Sunday, April 10, 2011

300th Dive


Today was a great day! It was the end of my last full weekend in San Pedro (since I will be inland next weekend) and a very good one. It's hard to believe that I've been diving for ten years since I started! I've had a lot of great dives in the past ten years, but I have never seen dolphins hang around underwater like I did today. That's the great thing about this experience and diving, there is always something new and unexpected to be seen!



Until next time,

Ashton

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your 300th dive, and on catching the dolphins dancing. It was cool to see dolphins acting so friendly and basically showing off for you. Good work and the filming, looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's an old tradition to shave your head at the 300th mile marker. Let' see it!

    ReplyDelete